I want to be a part of it: New York, no rx New York. – Liza Mennelli (1977)
Well, see maybe not today – but after reading all about New York below, you may just vote to go there in May.
Interesting Facts about New York:
- More than 26,000 people live in each square mile.
- New York’s Central Park is larger than the principality of Monaco.
- Hong Kong is the only city in the world with more completed skyscrapers than New York City.
- Since 2005, New York City has the lowest crime rate of the 25 largest US cities, and one of the safest cities in the US overall.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (”The Met”) contains over 2 million works, making it one of the largest art museums in the world.
- Walking around Times Square is free.
Museums/ Galleries/ Other Great Stuff to check out….
There really is so much to see, we could go on forever.
So start spreading the word…. an get ready to vote.